TERMS + CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website, (the ” Website“). The website is owned by and operated by or on behalf of FIKA lifestyle Ltd (” FIKA lifestyle“, ” we” or ” us“).
By placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not place an order with us through our website, phone or by email.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
FIKA lifestyle is a UK Limited Company
You can contact FIKA lifestyle by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at
FIKA lifestyle, 12 Stafford Road, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 2J
Company Registration Number 12985000
VAT Registration Number 362 4022 31
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
By placing an order through our website you are making an offer to FIKA lifestyle to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order.
When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details.
This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of the order. A contact phone number is needed so we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our couriers with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order.
All prices on our website are shown and charged are in GBP, inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, charged, processed and despatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock.
• We are unable to authorise your payment.
• If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error.
• If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
• If our delivery companies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.
Should there be an issue with your order, one of our Customer Service team will contact you either by phone or email. If we have issues authorising payment, we will contact you via phone or email.
FIKA lifestyle reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point. Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the FIKA lifestyle website.
When placing an order, you will be added to our email list. However, should you wish to not receive mailings, you are able to unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of every email.
Once an order has been despatched from our Warehouse, we cannot cancel it, stop it or delay the delivery, nor change the delivery address.
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, and report any damage or fault within 24 hours of receiving it.
Please be aware that you will be charged straight away for the whole value of your order.
We use a few different delivery couriers depending on the size, weight and number of parcels.
All delivery charges are clearly stated upon checkout but are subject to change depending on the size and weight of the parcel. Our customer service team will contact you before despatching should this be the case. We may need to ask you for additional delivery charges.
Before submitting your order, please ensure the delivery address is correct, including the postcode.
Please refer to our delivery information for full details regarding delivery and charges.
All delivery timelines (e.g.3-5 days) refer to ‘working days’ only. Working days are deemed to mean Monday to Friday only.
We do not currently offer delivery outside of the UK.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
We undertake all reasonable care to ensure that all the details, prices and descriptions of products on our website are accurate at the time when they are entered. Whilst we endeavour to keep the website as up-to-date and accurate as possible, there may be very rare occasions when the information on the website (including product descriptions) at a certain time may not reflect the position exactly at the point an order is placed. We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
Please note that we are unable to confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in line with our order acceptance conditions.
On very rare occasions, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced on our website. In these circumstances, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all.
We reserve the right to correct any price errors as we see fit. If such a situation occurs, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid, and in addition will use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to repurchase the item at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will proceed to cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are solely to provide an approximate idea of the goods they describe and do not form part of the contract between you and us and are not intended to be binding.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
Please note we cannot be responsible for any third party articles, websites or all other external press for price discrepancies and the advertising of out of stock items. We will not be in the position to refund any price discrepancies between such articles and our website.
We endeavour to display all items currently available on our website and aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes while a product is active. Occasionally, an item will be out of stock. If this is the case and we expect more stock to become available, this will be highlighted in your shopping basket.
SALE OR OFFER PRICE ADJUSTMENT
FIKA lifestyle does not offer any price adjustments on products purchased from our site prior to or after a sale or promotion.
From time to time, FIKA lifestyle runs promotions and offers on selected products or lines. All of our Promotional Offers are subject to the below terms and conditions:
- They are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale or promotional items that are already discounted unless otherwise stated;
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- They are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication on the website cannot be used outside of that period;;
- They are not valid on furniture (including any bespoke furniture) with the exception of some specific promotional events;
- If an item is returned which brings the amount spent below any qualifying level, the offer value may be deducted from any refund; and;
- All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
The following terms and conditions apply to any FIKA lifestyle gift card (a “Gift Card” or a “Card”) purchased by you or someone on your behalf and issued by FIKA lifestyle in association with a gift program. By purchasing the Card, accepting and retaining the Card, or using the Card, you agree to these terms and conditions (as amended from time to time). The Card is issued in the UK by FIKA lifestyle and jointly referred to herein as “we”, “us”, or “our”. When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the website and purchaser of a Card.
- The gift card will expire and any remaining balance will be cancelled if the card is not used to make a purchase or top-up during any consecutive 2-year period.
- Gift Cards may only be used as full or part payment for FIKA lifestyle products purchased online www.fikalifestyle.co.ukPlease note, if you have paid for your order using a FIKA lifestyle Gift Card, please retain a copy of this, as any refunds will be applied to this gift card where appropriate.
- The full amount of each purchase, including taxes and fees, will be deducted from the funds held on the Card, up to the total funds available on the Card. The Card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards and you may not return merchandise or cancel services obtained with the Card for a credit card refund.
- No refund will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount (including applicable added fees and taxes) less than the balance on the Card but the remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded (subject to any rights available to you by law).
- Where FIKA lifestyle agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using the Gift Card will, at FIKA lifestyle’s discretion, be reimbursed: (i) by the Card (or another Card) being topped up with the relevant amount; or (ii) by way of a credit note for use on the FIKA lifestyle site
- In the event of a Gift Card becoming lost or stolen, you will not be entitled to a refund. Further, we are not responsible for funds on the Gift Card used without your knowledge. The Card is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without our prior written consent. We do not collect and store personal information on the holders of Gift Cards.
- The Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Card.
- If any payment used to activate the Card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, the corresponding amount(s) added to the Card will be removed.
- We reserve the right to supplement and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. We will post any changes on the FIKA lifestyle website and it is your responsibility to review the website for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change. In the event of any change to these terms and conditions which results in the cancellation of your Card or any material amendment to the scope of the Card benefits, we will refund to you the outstanding balance on the Card.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have a legal right to change your mind and cancel your order within 14 days of receipt and receive a refund of all charges for the cancelled goods. We will process the refund without delay and in any event not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any products supplied; or (b) if there were no products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we receive your cancellation notification. You will then need to return the item(s) by post. Parcels returned by post are returned at your own cost. For full details about how to return an item, please refer to our returns information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of FIKA lifestyle or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this Website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
Copy, print (one copy only) or download extracts of the material on this Website for the sole purpose of using this Website in good faith for domestic purposes or placing an order with FIKA lifestyle; and
Copy, print (one copy only) or download the material on this Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you do seek no commercial advantage or benefit from so doing and you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
LAW AND TERRITORY
To the extent it is possible to exclude the application of other laws and regulations, these Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. This Website and our Terms have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
FIKA lifestyle does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither FIKA lifestyle nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of FIKA lifestyle or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of FIKA lifestyle and any other associated company as if references to FIKA lifestyle included references to each such associated company.
While FIKA lifestyle uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and FIKA lifestyle will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While FIKA lifestyle takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, FIKA lifestyle will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other Websites which you may access via links within this Website. FIKA lifestyle does not control these Websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with FIKA lifestyle. The entire liability of FIKA lifestyle under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
FIKA lifestyle will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
FIKA lifestyle may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these Terms to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these Terms except with the specific permission in writing of FIKA lifestyle.
No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.